Herb watering pad
Vitality for basil and other delicate fresh herbs for weeks! For watering herbs and keeping them fresh, this product is definitely worth a try!
Fresh herbs can sometimes wither even in a day or two, before you have time to use them. The herb watering solution solves the problem and keeps the herbs healthy and usable for up to 9-12 weeks! The herb watering pad will not allow the roots to drown in water or the mold to dry too quickly, instead it evens out the moisture and slowly releases it to the herb. Even growing basil is easy with this platform!
The product is long lasting and responsibly manufactured.
Watch the video on the use. Herb saver video
SUPER PRODUCT! The Herb Saver herb watering pad saves money, your nerves and increases the life of fresh herbs up to 9-12 weeks.
The package contains 2 washable and compostable biodegradable herb watering pads and instructions in English and Finnish.
- Cut the base along the dotted lines at four points as instructed
- Water the watering pad with tap water
- Fold the watering pad around the herb pot / root section (do not remove the pot!)
- Place the watering pad in the pot very tightly with the herb. You can also use a suitably sized glass.
- Water the herb approximately every 2-3 days (when the material starts drying).
Note! If you use a herb in a week or two, wash the material and leave it drying. You can use the same platform again with new herbs. The product can be reused as long as the material keeps together. he life cycle of the product, if constantly wet, is approximately 9-12 weeks. Discard the product by cutting the material into pieces and placing it in biowaste or compost.